Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Night


This is a photo of the city at night. This reminds me of night because it is night and all the lights are on and thats what I think of when night comes. To edit i increased the saturation and vibrance of the photo so the blues would come out more and the yellows in the light came out more.

This is a photo of lightning I took. I took this in the middle of the night during a storm. This photo was so bright because of the light that it created a lot of noise. To fix the noise I blurred the photo and did not blur the lightning so it would still stand out but would not have that much noise.

This is a photo of a small town. This is at night and it is also very calm and peaceful because there are no cars and the town is quiet. I added brightness and contrast. This photo also has a lot of noise but leaving it alone left the photo fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment