Friday, April 8, 2016

Birds

This is a photo of birds. I took this while driving so the photo was a little blurry. I cropped the photo and didn't like the look. I rotated it so the birds would be flying down and I like the look of the photo. This photo is unique and very cool. 
This is a photo of a bird flying over a lake. I took this up in Eagles Nest. This was the only bird out at the time and I thought that was kinda cool. This photo is not that great and the quality of the bird is not the best. I cropped the photo a little bit to make the bird more the focus of the photo instead of the lake. 
This is a photo on top of the crest. I took this at the moment the bird started to go down so the whole body would show. I made the photo a little dark and more colorful. The light of the sun shining through the clouds is a good background. 



No comments:

Post a Comment