Friday, August 21, 2015

Post 1

The Flower
This is Mckenna. She is at an art wall. This wall shows a flower, a women, and a cat. I do not know what it symbolizes. This is panoramic, so if you look closely her fingers are cut off. They are not like that in real life.


The Tree


This is a tree. There is the sunlight shining through it. I increased the exposure and contrast. I could not make the tree more green but keep it dark because i do not know how to. I wanted to increase the amount of sunlight but again was unable to because i do not know how. I took this picture because the light was shining through the tree and it looked good for a picture.

                                                              Another Wall
This panorama shows again people by a wall of art. This was not edited or photo shopped. This has a good center of image but needs a little editing. It could use the adjustment of how much light is being taken in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment